We are happy to help you to return your order. For an order at Le Nouveau Chef, a return period of 14 days applies from the moment you did receive the order. Within this period, the article may be viewed, assessed and/or fitted, unless stated otherwise.
Please check whether the items have been delivered undamaged and complete immediately after receipt. If this is not the case, we request that you contact us as soon as possible to report this. If the package is returned in another way, the costs paid for cannot be recovered from Le Nouveau Chef.
An item can be returned if:
- the item is returned within 14 days;
- the item has not been used or washed;
- we receive the item in its original condition, including packaging;
- the items are not personalized/embroidered;
- a (copy) package document or order confirmation is included
1. Make sure the package meets the above conditions.
2. When your order has been delivered in the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Austria, France or Spain, you can create a return label free of charge with your zip code and track-and-trace code (starting with JVGL or 0516). Click on the button below Return portal
3. The track-and-trace code can be found on the shipping label on the box or in the confirmation email you received from us.
4. Outside of the above countries*, returns are at your own expense. In this case you can address the package to:
Le Nouveau Chef
attn. Returns Department
De Droogmakerij 60
1851 LX Heiloo
*Note, America and Switzerland have a different return address. You'll find them in the Switzerland or USA button below.
5. Deliver the package to the chosen delivery point and keep the receipt in case something happens to the shipment.
6. After receipt of the package, it will be checked and you will receive a credit note within 7 working days and (in the case of an outstanding balance) the amount will be refunded to the account the payment was made.
Unfortunately, items that have been personalized with embroidery, printing or modification to the model cannot be returned, unless there is a production error.
Invoiced freight and handling costs will not be credited for a partial return.
You are not entitled to compensation if you send a return from the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Spain or Austria at your own expense. You can only return free of charge for these countries when you use our return portal.
The Le Nouveau Chef team is happy to help with questions and/or uncertainties. We can be reached on telephone number +31(0)85 225 0093 (available Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM) or through email email@example.com.