(!) The questions below give an answer to frequently asked questions in a normal situation. Due to the corona crisis, we are currently dealing with a different situation. Do you have questions about the impact of the COVID-19 restrictions on your order? Check out our FAQ Corona virus.
- How do I wash Le Nouveau Chef’s clothing?
- For all clothing, the washing result is best if washing is done according to the washing label and the washing machine is not overloaded. Put the clothes inside out in the washing machine. The clothing becomes cleaner, can damage less quickly and wrinkles less. The use of a laundry bag keeps blouses and shirts nicer. The best advice to get clothes clean is to wash as soon as possible after wearing. This does not give any stains the chance to penetrate too deeply into the fabric. Opt for a wrinkle repair program, do not use fabric softener and moderate the amount of washing powder.
We recommend that you always first wash the garment at 30 ° C on a short program with a small amount of detergent. This removes the finish from the clothing and allows the fabric to breathe.
We would like to point out the washing instructions for Le Nouveau Chef’s clothing. We recommend that you follow these instructions to maintain optimum quality.
View the full washing instructions here.
- How do I determine my size?
- It is important to use the size tables of Le Nouveau Chef, because our products can deviate from the standard dimensions. A size chart is available on almost every product page.
Contact can always be made for advice. We are happy to help.
- I received a giftcard, what are the terms and conditions?
- You’ll find the giftcard terms and conditions on our giftcard page.
- How do I use a discount code (voucher)?
- Enter the promotion code in the appropriate box in your shopping basket. Check whether the total amount is adjusted correctly. If problems occur while using a promotional code, please contact us before you make the payment.
Unless specifically mentioned, multiple promotions cannot be combined on one order.
Unfortunately, we can no longer give discounts after the order / payment process has been completed.
- In which European countries does Le Nouveau Chef deliver?
- Delivery in Europe via LeNouveauChef.com is possible in the following countries: The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg, Denmark, the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Croatia, Latvia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia and Lithuania.
- Does Le Nouveau Chef also ship to the rest of the world?
- Sure we do! We ship worldwide. Shipping costs for worldwide distribution (all countries) are calculated per request.
- What are the shipping costs?
- Orders to the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany are sent for free with an order amount of € 100 (ex. VAT) or more. For orders under € 100 (excl. VAT) we charge € 5.95 for shipping to the Netherlands, Belgium or Germany and € 8.75 for shipping to Austria (for orders under € 250 excl. VAT).
An order to France is sent for free with an order amount of € 250 (ex. VAT) or more. For orders under € 250 (ex. VAT) we charge € 9,95 for shipping. An order to Spain is sent for free with an order amount of € 250 (ex. VAT) or more. For orders under € 250 (ex. VAT) we charge € 5,95 for shipping. A fixed amount of € 12.92 will be charged for orders to Switzerland.
For orders to other countries that fall within the EU, we charge the following shipping costs:
Prices region 1 (Luxembourg, Denmark, United Kingdom):
Total amount < € 250 (ex. VAT): € 9,95 total amount > € 250 (ex. VAT): free shipping
Prices region 2 (Poland):
Total amount < € 250 (ex. VAT): € 12,95 total amount > € 250 (ex. VAT): free shipping
Prices region 3 (Ireland, Italy, Estonia, Portugal, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Sweden, Slovakia):
Total amount < € 250 (ex. VAT): € 14,95 total amount > € 250 (ex. VAT): free shipping
Prices region 4 (Lithuania, Latvia):
Total amount < € 250 (ex. VAT): € 16,95 total amount > € 250 (ex. VAT): free shipping
Prices region 5 (Finland):
Total amount < € 250 (ex. VAT): € 19,95 total amount > € 250 (ex. VAT): free shipping
Prices region 6 (Bulgaria, Croatia, Romania):
Total amount < € 250 (ex. VAT): € 24,95 total amount > € 250 (ex. VAT): free shipping
Prices region 7 (Greece):
Total amount < € 250 (excluding VAT): € 27,95 total amount > € 250 (excluding VAT): free shipping
- When can I expect my order?
- Orders are handled by Sendcloud / DPD. Within the EU, delivery takes between 3 – 9 business days. We are not responsible for delays at DPD. If a delay occurs due to us, you will be notified by us.
- How do I know if my order has been sent?
- We try to send an order between 1-2 business days after receiving the order (if in stock). When an order has been sent you will receive an e-mail from Sendcloud / DPD with the track and trace number (make sure the e-mail address is entered correctly). The delivery time of personalized items is approximately 2-3 weeks (if in stock).
- Can I find out the delivery status of my order?
- DPD sends a track-and-trace link to the specified e-mail address one day before shipment. With this link you can quickly gain insight into the status of the shipment. Therefore, check carefully whether the correct e-mail address is entered with an order.
- How do I know for sure that my order has been processed?
- Once the order / payment has been completed, a confirmation will be sent by e-mail with a track and trace code. Check if all details are correct. No mail? Look in your unwanted e-mail or contact us.
- I want to cancel or change my order, what should I do?
- Until the moment the order is packed and sent from our warehouse, an order can be canceled and / or changed. This can be done by sending an email during office hours to firstname.lastname@example.org. Send us the full name, order number and the reason for canceling. We will send a confirmation of receipt of the request and if necessary adjust the order or credit the purchase amount. N.B. This only applies to clothing that is not personalized. If the order has already been sent, it can of course be returned, in accordance with our return policy.
- How do I return / exchange my products?
- We are happy to help you with the return or exchange of your order. On our return page you’ll find the best way to register your return or exchange your products.